SCREEN AUTOMATION IN POST PRESS
The high quality design and the efficient separation between all 3 modules enables the minimized transport and cross contamination of the liquids for an easier managing of the higher quality results.
1. INPRO TC132-3
No more manual washing and use of too many (dangerous) chemicals for cleaning /reclaiming the screens. Labor savings combined with minimized consumption of the INPRO Chemicals makes for a rapid return on your investment starting from 5 screens/day.
· Fully integrated screen reclaiming solution with three modules for ink cleaning, degreasing, emulsion removal and high-pressure washing
· Complete separation of cleaning modules to prevent cross-contamination
· Highest safety with full CE compliance Recycled and filtered chemical solutions reduce chemical consumption and costs
· Easy to clean tanks with front and rear access
· All tanks have an inclined bottom for easier maintenance
· Compact system allows easy transportation and new levelling feet for easier installation.
· New unique brush system in the ink removal module provides extra cleaning and removal power
· Minimised risk of ghost images Simple design allows for easy operation
· Heavy duty machine which consistently produces reliable quality screens
· Suitable for installation in production areas also due to the high flash point INPRO chemicals
· Environmentally friendly and provides safe working conditions for employees
Optional repeat function available for when you only need to remove
the ink not the emulsion
For more video's and/or product info or questions you might have about our products do not hesitate to CONTACT US →